After the launch of Vivo’s Vivo Y51 smartphone on Monday, another triple rear camera phone has been launched on Tuesday. Motorola has launched a new smartphone Moto G9 Power in India. Its only 4 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 11999 in India.
The Moto G9 comes in Power Electric Violet and Metallic Sage color options. Its first cell will start from December 15. The phone can be purchased through Flipkart. Know what is special in this phone
- The phone has a 6000 mAh battery, which supports 20 W fast charging.
- The Moto G9 supports Power Dual Nano SIM and works on Android 10.
- The phone has a 6.8-inch HD Plus (720×1640 pixels) IPS display with a 20.5: 9 aspect ratio.
- The Moto G9 Power is equipped with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM.
- The phone has a triple rear camera setup, which includes a 64MP primary sensor with f / 1.79 lens, a 2MP secondary sensor with f / 2.4 macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor with f / 2.4.
- The Moto G9 Power comes with a 16-megapixel camera sensor at the front.
- It includes 128 GB of onboard storage, which can be expanded up to 512 GB with a micro-SD card.
- Talking connectivity options, it includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth version 5.0, GPS / A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Vivo Y51 will compete directly
It is clear that Moto G9 Power will compete directly with Vivo Y51 launched on Monday. This latest phone of Vivo has 8GB RAM and 128GB inbuilt storage. Vivo Y51 has 5000mAh battery. In the country, this phone has been made available in the category of less than 20 thousand rupees.
Vivo Y51 has been launched in India at a price of Rs 17,990. This phone comes in Titanium Sapphire and Crystal Symphony color.
The Vivo Y51 has a triple rear camera setup. The handset has 48 megapixels primary, 8 megapixels and three sensors of 2 megapixels. A 16-megapixel front sensor has been given for selfie enthusiasts. The handset has portrait, video, panorama, live photos, slow-motion, time-lapse and other modes on the rear.